By Ray V Herren
Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM is the correct resource to maintain abreast of terminology in an ever-changing undefined! a special characteristic is the searchable CD-ROM which includes an identical phrases and definitions because the print dictionary
Read Online or Download Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM PDF
Best dictionaries books
From angst to zydeco, the final word consultant to overseas phrases and phrasesEnglish isn't just the main extensively spoken language on this planet, it's also the main dynamic. And one of many leader assets of its huge, immense energy is the various international phrases and words with which it's continuously enriched. the last word advisor for writers, editors, and word-lovers of each ilk, The Browser's Dictionary of overseas phrases and words is an A-to-Z compendium of two, 000 loan-words presently utilized in English speech and writing.
This version is written in English. even if, there's a operating French glossary on the backside of every web page for the more challenging English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are lots of versions of the significance of Being Earnest. This variation will be use
This version is written in English. despite the fact that, there's a operating French word list on the backside of every web page for the more challenging English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are numerous variations of A Portrait of the Artist as a tender guy. This version woul
- Mansfield Park (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition)
- Basic Comprehension Passages with Vocabulary Activities and Recall Exercises (Skills)
- King John (Webster's German Thesaurus Edition)
- Teach Yourself Greek Complete Course Package (Book + 2CDs) (Teach Yourself Language Complete Courses)
- Check Your English Vocabulary for Human Resources (Check Your Vocabulary)
Additional resources for Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM
Also called Bulgarian milk, Bulgarian sour milk, Bulgarian milk, yogurt. Bulimia–An abnormal increase in the appetite. See Cynorexia, Polyphagia, Sitomania. Bulk Bin–A large storage bin used for storing feed. The feed is put in through the top using an auger from a feed truck or a feed mill. The feed is usually discharged by an auger from the bottom and is moved to the animal’s trough or feeder by an auger or conveyer. Bulk Blending–The practice of mixing dry, individual, granular fertilizer materials.
Capped Honey–Cells full of honey, closed or capped with beeswax. Cappings–Beeswax covering of cells of honey, which are removed before extracting the honey. , which gives a characteristic buttery flavor to cheese. Occurs more in goat’s than in cow’s milk. Also called caprinic acid, decanoic acid. Capsule–(1) A fruit (dry at maturity) of more than one carpel but not necessarily of more than one locule, which dehisces at maturity, permitting the escape of the enclosed seeds. Typical capsules are found in the iris, lily, poppy, cotton.
2) A popular old English cheese; less firm and compact than cheddar, which has white or yellow curd. It is made of cow’s milk, and annatto added for coloring. It is cured for three weeks (early ripening), for two months (medium ripening), or ten weeks to ten months (late ripening). Chestnut Roan–A horse on which white hairs are mixed with the basic chestnut color. Sometimes called strawberry roan. Cheviot–A hardy, hornless breed of English sheep; the rams weight up to 200 lbs. and ewes up to 100 lbs.
Delmar's Agriscience Dictionary with Searchable CD-ROM by Ray V Herren