By V C Baligar; Ronny R Duncan
Read Online or Download Crops as enhancers of nutrient use PDF
Best botany books
A lot attempt has been dedicated to constructing theories to provide an explanation for the huge edition we detect in reproductive allocation between environments. Reproductive Allocation in crops describes why crops vary within the share in their assets that they allocate to copy and appears into some of the theories.
A chain of monographs on households of agarics and boleti as happening within the Netherlands and adjoining areas.
There's now a substantial literature on chemical ecology, which had its beginnings within the research of insect pheromones. This starting was once attainable purely by means of combining the disciplines and strategies of biology and chemistry. For a biologist, it truly is obscure the time frames of analytical and artificial chemistry.
- Combinatorics of experimental design
- Plant Life of the Dolomites: Vegetation Structure and Ecology
- Mineral Nitrogen in the Plant–Soil System
- The Psychobiology of Attachment and Separation
- Ultrastructure of Rat Adenohypophysis. Correlation with Function
- Plant mitochondria
Extra resources for Crops as enhancers of nutrient use
1. Nutrient Uptake and Use Efficiency 33 Howeler, R. , and L. F. Cadavid. 1976. Screening of rice cultivars for tolerance to Al-toxicity in nutrient solutions as compared to a field screening method. Agron. J. 68:551-555. Jarrell, W. , and R. B. Beverly. 1981. The dilution effect in plant nutrition studies. Adv. Agron. 34:197-224. Jones, J. , Jr. 1982. Hydroponics: Its history and use in plant nutrition studies. J. PlantNutr. 5:10031030. Kaddah, M. T , W. F. Lehman, B. D. Meek, and F. E. Robinson.
Proc. Bienn. , Sorghum Improvement Conf. of North America and Grain Sorghum Producers Association, Abernathy, Tex. 16:208216. Duncan, R. R. 1989b. Sorghum breeding for stress tolerance: Tissue culture and implications in Africa. In D. ), Proc. , Nairobi, pp. 25-34. Duncan, R. , R. B. Clark, and P. R. Furlani. 1983. Laboratory and field evaluations of sorghum for response to aluminum and acid soil. Agron. J. 75:1023-1026. Duvick, D. , R. A. Kleese, and N. M. Frey. 1981. Breeding for tolerance of nutrient imbalances and constraints to growth in acid, alkaline and saline soils.
Springer-Verlag, New York. Pp. 453-480. Graham, R. D. 1984. Breeding for nutritional characteristics in cereals. Adv. Plant Nutr. 1:57-102. Gunn, R. , and P. R. Day. 1986. In vitro culture in plant breeding. In L. A. Withers and P. G. ), Proc. 41st Conf. in Agricultural Science on Plant Tissue Culture and Its Agricultural Implications, 1984. Butterworth, Washington, D . C Pp. 313-336. Hall, T. C , and R. T. DeRose. 1988. Transformation of plant cells. Applications of Plant Cell and Tissue Culture, Ciba Found.
Crops as enhancers of nutrient use by V C Baligar; Ronny R Duncan